RK Rose+Krieger (part of the international Phoenix Mecano group of companies) have been manufacturing components for automation and machine building for over 40 years. Our extensive range of products in the fields of linear adjustment, profile technology, connecting and module technology are renowned and respected for their reliability and performance.
Made using our plain faced ESP profile and utilising 30x30 or 40x40 woven mesh, the safety guarding system from R+K offers an attractive and modular system that is easy to install. Posts are mounted into Base clamps that can be easily bolted to the floor. The R+K click & safe connection system not only makes panels easy to fix and remove from posts for access if necessary (with a simple tool) but also complies to EU Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
So after the posts are suitably secured to the ground and the panels assembled, they need only be inserted at the bottom and pressed in at the job and the job is done!
Main features …
- Stable protection system with aluminium design
- Minimal effort required in construction
- Quick assembly time
- Clamping profiles allow different materials to be installed
- Smooth, easy to clean outer surfaces
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- Complies with the new EU Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
26 Faraday Road